Coffee package per cabin?

Mpls35

I pre-purchased the coffee package for our upcoming Seaside cruise. The website did not allow me to select the individuals in my cabin who would like the package; instead it said it was "per cabin." The total cost was $29. Does this mean all three of us get the package for only $29? If so- what a steal. Except my 10 year old will not be impressed. Maybe I can get him some sort of decaf mocha frappucino??

I pre-purchased the coffee package for our upcoming Seaside cruise. The website did not allow me to select the individuals in my cabin who would like the package; instead it said it was "per cabin." The total cost was $29. Does this mean all three of us get the package for only $29? If so- what a steal. Except my 10 year old will not be impressed. Maybe I can get him some sort of decaf mocha frappucino??

We bought this on Meravigilia and it is for the person you booked it for. We bought one for Seaside next month. Let's see if that has changed like a lot of stuff. :-)

The $29 coffee package gets you 15 coupons toward specialty coffee drinks. Its not unlimited. We bought two of them so my husband and I each can get 15 coffee drinks.

We did too! And if I remember correctly, you can get more than just coffee? Anyway, we are on a two week sailing so that is why we bought 2 packages.