Boarding Time for Navigator in Miami

I'm flying in the day before my cruise but there will still be a lot of things I want to see in Miami the day I board. What is the latest time I can board the ship? What time do most people board?

I tried searching first thinking this was a common question but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I'm flying in the day before my cruise but there will still be a lot of things I want to see in Miami the day I board. What is the latest time I can board the ship? What time do most people board?

I tried searching first thinking this was a common question but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Royal wants you checked-in at least 90 minutes before scheduled departure time.

I'm on the Navigator Feb 2, and my boarding time is 12 - 4 pm on my SetSail pass.

Those times are put on the form to try to get people to spread out the boarding process. Meaningless in most ports.

Boarding for most ships starts between 11:30 and noon, depending on when the ship clears. The sail time is listed in your planner and documents. You need to be checked in 90 minutes prior to that time. In your case the ship sails at 5, so you must be checked in by 3:30. Folks who want to get on the ship as early as possible will show up at the terminal between 10 and 10:30 and the doors will likely open around 11. If you want to go directly to your cabin when you board show up around 12:30 or 1.

Sometimes you get emails that boarding will be delayed due to cleanings or inspections. You can usually still show up early but will be stuck in the terminal until the ship is ready for new passengers.