July 31- aug 6 cruise

bobbyfk

I am looking for a cruise out of NYC or Phila for the week of july 31 till aug 6 2006. I am also looking of something not an overnight stay at one port ex:you dock at 6:00pm and leave at 4:00pm the next day.

thanks for all help i can get

The only cruise leaving on the 31st out of New York or Philly, is an 8-night on the Carnival Legend. It stops at San Juan, St. Thomas, and Tortola.

If you can leave on the 30th, there are two options out of New York.

A 7-night Bermuda cruise on the Norwegian Crown - it gives you a full day plus a night in St. George, Hamilton, and King's Wharf.

A 6-night Bahamas cruise on the Norwegian Spirit. It stops at Port Canaveral, Nassau Bahamas, and Great Stirrup Cay.

The only cruise out of Philly next summer is a 7-night to Bermuda on RCI's Empress of the Seas. But it departs on July 29th. It stops at St. George and Hamilton.

If you can leave on the 29th there are a lot more options, including the Crown Princess, Carnival Victory, Norwegian Dawn, and Celebrity Zenith. If you can leave on the 28th, that also adds RCI's Explorer of the Seas as an option.

I checked Boston and there is a cruise leaving there on the 30th. NCL Majesty 7-night to Bermuda.

Out of Baltimore, there is a 5-night to Bermuda on RCI's Grandeur of the Seas.

Archived