Code to purchase OBC?

Bluebury

Does anyone know the code to purchase OBC please?

I have been going round in circles on the website, so I thought that if I actually entered the actual code I could find it.

Also - does anyone know what the actual cost at the moment is in UK£ is for the $25 purchase. If the rate is OK then I can consider buying some in advance of sailing.

Thanks for any help.

Here's the link to purchase OBC but it is from the US web site:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-gifts/items-results?category=ONBDCR&collection=ONBDCR

I got to it by going to the Sitemap at the bottom of the home page. Page down and you will find a link to Gifts By Celebrity, follow that to the OBC. Hope this helps. Can't answer the exchange rate.

The code number used to be C171. At least it was in 2016. I have tried to access on various platforms and the site just has you going around in circles still.

I purchased in 2013 and late 2016. Both times the exchange rate was better than anything I could get elsewhere. However, after Celebrity realised that they were losing out, they did change the cost in pounds per $25 unit.

Please, be aware that you can take any left at the end of your cruise in cash. However, it’s best to take it in Dollars. Guest Services tried to tell me it had to be returned to the credit card. That is not correct. If it was and it was bought as a gift for you then that would mean the gifter would get the refund, with the possibility of a poor exchange rate. Same applies if you don’t spend it all. I hope that makes sense.

You may be better off ringing them or asking on another social platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know the code to purchase OBC please?

I have been going round in circles on the website, so I thought that if I actually entered the actual code I could find it.

Also - does anyone know what the actual cost at the moment is in UK£ is for the $25 purchase. If the rate is OK then I can consider buying some in advance of sailing.

Thanks for any help.

It costs £19.40 for $25 so that makes it is $1.288 There are better rates out there at your local currency exchange places just now.