Question about a Hotel with Parking pkg in Ft Lauderdale??

luvcruises1105

I was not sure where to put this, hope this is right place.

My husband and I are planning to go on a cruise on a Carnival ship out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale probably November this year (2018) and we will be driving down the night before the cruise and wanted to know if anyone has a decent hotel or resort they could recommend with a parking package and a shuttle to the port? We hope to be able to park our car there and be shuttled to port for our 8 day cruise , any suggestions are much appreciated, thank you so much.:)

Pamela

Not sure about hotels but hopefully your experience will be better than ours. We sailed out of one terminal and came back to another. It was total craziness. We’ll never cruise out of the Everglades again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was not sure where to put this, hope this is right place.

My husband and I are planning to go on a cruise on a Carnival ship out of Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale probably November this year (2018) and we will be driving down the night before the cruise and wanted to know if anyone has a decent hotel or resort they could recommend with a parking package and a shuttle to the port? We hope to be able to park our car there and be shuttled to port for our 8 day cruise , any suggestions are much appreciated, thank you so much.:)

Pamela

In December we stayed at the Hyatt Place. Was close to the port and very convenient. Rooms were nice and breakfast was wonderful. I think I paid $168 total for the room and 9 days of parking. Highly recommend it!

Sorry if this is a duplicate post... In December we stayed at the Hyatt Place. It was very convenient and close to the port, breakfast was wonderful (free) and rooms were nice and clean. I think I paid $168 for the room and 9 days of parking.

www.sunny.org has a list of hotels offering parking packages plus lots of FLL area tourist info.

www.stay123.com and www.parksleepfly.com are to additional sites you might want to check.

I would also price out two one-way car rentals compared to the parking fees and the wear and tear on your car.

Good luck with your planning! :)

Sorry if this is a duplicate post... In December we stayed at the Hyatt Place. It was very convenient and close to the port, breakfast was wonderful (free) and rooms were nice and clean. I think I paid $168 for the room and 9 days of parking.

Thank you so much for the info...will check this out.

www.sunny.org has a list of hotels offering parking packages plus lots of FLL area tourist info.

www.stay123.com and www.parksleepfly.com are to additional sites you might want to check.

I would also price out two one-way car rentals compared to the parking fees and the wear and tear on your car.

Good luck with your planning! :)

Thank you so much for those sites , I am finding out a lot about the area and different places that have park and cruise pkgs. Will check about the car rental , but chances are hubby wants to take his car...lol! Thanks for the info!