Palma help for tomorrow wanted!

So due to bad seas we will be in Palma tomorrow 1500 to 2400. Since it was unplanned I have done no research. Family of 6, 2 teenagers, 2 parents. 2 grandparents. On a budget.

How do we get to cathederal? What else wold you do and howhat to get around, etc. Church times? Is it walkable easily from ship?

Palma was one of our favorite ports. There is a nice shopping/restaurant district directly to the left and behind the cathedral. The ship shuttles seem to all drop off by the cathedral, so easy to get to. There's also a long promenade type park between the city and water if you just want to enjoy the weather. Consider making reservations for some paella at a good restaurant.

I'd recommend the ship's shuttle. The Cathedral is farther than I would want to walk. There is also a taxi stand at the port but they may not be interested in a short trip to the Cathedral versus a tour.