Iberian Delights Advice Please

We are joining the ship in Tenerife with further passengers joining the next day in Grand Canaria. I just wondered do the have two sail away evenings (with meet the Team ) both nights?. Re POC. Maderia has anyone done the Red or Yellow HOHO And which is best. Lisbon - any idea where the ship docks and the cost of a TukTuk if we hired one at the dock or again is it better to do the HOHO. We want to make the most of our time in these ports and my mind is spinning with various ideas I just need some advice to make my mind up. We are fairly mobile but my husband is registered blind so we take some time to get around. But also he has little impression of the countryside from inside a tour coach.Portimao is a tender port ? Do you get dropped off in the town or the cruise terminal. We are planning to revisit Alvor and just need some idea re taxi or bus. One last thought has anyone used the local bus from the port in Grand Canaria to go to the Botanical Gardens and was it worth it. We explore the old town when there on holiday. Another idea was a bus to Agaete and back Any thoughts Thanks