MSC Seaside HUGE INTERIOR CABIN!

girlcoguy

• 2 weeks later...

Great information - thanks for posting!

We’re looking at the Seaview for certain 2019 fall dates and I checked our possible various dates for all these big cabins and they’re all taken! [emoji31]

(Since the bigger cabins aren’t available, does anyone have any preference as to any particular deck? TIA [emoji4])

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is an excellent layout and that makes a huge difference. I booked a YC accessible cabin, and it has a huge bathroom and lots of interior room, which MSC states (226 sq ft). I booked an interior cabin on the Seaview, and after reading allot online about MSC, I thought it would be a great treat to try the Yacht Club. I called to upgrade and all that was left was the two accessible cabins (18033 & 18026). Was concerned about taking an accessible cabin when I do not require one, but the MSC rep said they hold them only for so long and then anyone can book them. Cant wait for June to come! Will post photos and review as well.

We have been in 18033 and it is indeed a large cabin. Loved the location in YC and everything about this room and YC perks.

We have been in 18033 and it is indeed a large cabin. Loved the location in YC and everything about this room and YC perks.

I am quite excited about having 18033. Is there anything different that I should bring or do? Is it quiet or do you get noise from the Auera Bar area above?

I am quite excited about having 18033. Is there anything different that I should bring or do? Is it quiet or do you get noise from the Auera Bar area above?

Stayed in 18026 which is the same as 18033 (just around the corner) - you will hear some scraping of deck chairs when they set up in the morning and put away at night. It didn't bother me, but you will hear it. Location is great. Easy access to One Pool on 19 and lounge on 16. Closet is very small, so you may need to ask for a "rolling clothes hanger" which they will be happy to bring you. Luggage easily fits under the bed. Bathroom is large but storage non-existent in there because of need for access to the sink by a wheelchair. No leaking of water on bathroom floor when showering as the drain system in the floor works extremely well! And the fold down seat is nice if you have a need to shave your legs! ;)

zl20ip.jpg

24v4npx.jpg

• 2 months later...