Place to buy fabric?

crzycick

My husband’s aunt wants to know if there is anywhere to buy fabric locally, she likes to sew various items including quilts.

This question may be better asked on the Trip Advisor Roatan Board. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g292019-i4482-Roatan_Bay_Islands.html

or better yet, sort out a private local driver with one of the tour companies, maybe he has an auntie who sews.

This question may be better asked on the Trip Advisor Roatan Board. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g292019-i4482-Roatan_Bay_Islands.html

or better yet, sort out a private local driver with one of the tour companies, maybe he has an auntie who sews.

I didn’t know about the trip advisor board, thanks for that link. They have booked with Rony’s tours so I figured they could ask their driver but she wanted me to do some background asking too. From my research, I don’t think she’s going to find what she wants in any of our ports but I’m hoping someone else has found a hidden gem.

My guess is that you aren't going to find any fabric that is "made" in Honduras. It is a very very poor country and I would guess that all fabric is imported from other countries. So if you do find some little shop that has a bolt of fabric, it comes from somewhere else. Probably not worth wasting your time when visiting Roatan. Just my opinion.