Tommy on Liberty - other memerable crew members

cheetah2112

Has anyone ever met with 'Tommy' on Carnival Liberty? He was a bartender, I believe Phillipino, glasses and slicked back hair. Reason I ask is my wife and I are going on cruise in near future...now and in the past we always talk about memorable times on our cruises and Tommy always comes up from our Liberty cruises in 2007 & 2010. He was a blast to hang out with....a lot of fun.

Huge thing that on our 2010 cruise.... we met up with Tommy again and were floored that he remembered our names from 3 years back!

We always remember crew members that were memorable. Tommy was only one by name. Others were great but remember only by face etc....always tipped them good.

Was on liberty in December and made sure to make good use of my cheers card. Didn’t see any Tommy’s -

Maybe if you upload a picture someone would remember or associate.

When your on the ship hit up the alchemy bar - the three bar tenders there (Bojana, Drazian and Titus)were great and they make appearances at the Pool bars during the day. A little tipping sure made the bottles a bit heavier to pour!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Has anyone ever met with 'Tommy' on Carnival Liberty? He was a bartender, I believe Phillipino, glasses and slicked back hair. Reason I ask is my wife and I are going on cruise in near future...now and in the past we always talk about memorable times on our cruises and Tommy always comes up from our Liberty cruises in 2007 & 2010. He was a blast to hang out with....a lot of fun.

Huge thing that on our 2010 cruise.... we met up with Tommy again and were floored that he remembered our names from 3 years back!

We always remember crew members that were memorable. Tommy was only one by name. Others were great but remember only by face etc....always tipped them good.

Yes, Met him on Liberty in 2016,:D still have a photo of him on my IPhone,....He did this cool thing where he made a Rose out of a Funtimes sheet, then scented the "Bud" with a Liquor.....I am pretty sure he Retired....:(