Couldn't Find Anything About Alcohol Packages

I did some searching and couldn't find anything useful. I'm considering a RCL cruise, I was on NCL last 2 cruises and there is a good thread about how the alcohol package works, is there anything like that for RCL? Like if there are any restrictions? I know Carnival limits it to 10 drinks a day while NCL has no limit. Also a guestimate on the cost?

I did some searching and couldn't find anything useful. I'm considering a RCL cruise, I was on NCL last 2 cruises and there is a good thread about how the alcohol package works, is there anything like that for RCL? Like if there are any restrictions? I know Carnival limits it to 10 drinks a day while NCL has no limit. Also a guestimate on the cost?

Search the Forum (RCI) for Alcohol Packages and you'll get 20 pages of individual threads.....

No drink limit with the RC alcohol package, which they call the Deluxe Beverage Package. Covers drinks up to around $13 each. Cost varies with the various promos. Can be anywhere from $38 to $60 per day, plus 18%.

Price: Typically $45-$63 per person per day, plus an 18% gratuity. Varies by ship, sailing, etc.

If one person buys it all adults in the cabin must get it

Limitations: Drinks over $13 you have to pay the difference

No limit on number of drinks, but bartenders can cut you off at their discretion

Can't answer your question but just wanted to add that Carnival is limited, but the limit is 15.:)

Bill

There’s no limit on rcl. A new procedure was initiated Jan 1. If one Person purchases a beverage package. The other person in the room must purchase a refreshment package or a beverage package. Unless they have a medical reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There’s no limit on rcl. A new procedure was initiated Jan 1. If one Person purchases a beverage package. The other person in the room must purchase a refreshment package or a beverage package. Unless they have a medical reason.

Oh I forgot to add. This medical reason must be documented ahead of time!!! Call RCL for info.

Good Questions! Any restrictions on room service? Can you ask for beers to Not be opened - to save in room for later? How about the robot thing that makes drinks?

Room service beverages are not covered by the beverage packages. The robot thing is covered by the beverage package.