Carnival Magic First Night Dining Deals and other ??

digginthedirt

We are sailing on the Carnival Magic in March.

We have not been on a Carnival Ship before. Does Carnival do a discounted specialty dining on the first night?

Do they ever run "sales" on the internet pricing, specialty dining or massages? I realize it is cheaper to buy before the cruise but wondered about specials......

Thank you in advance:)

Mich

They recently had a percentage off special for booking excursions. There is currently a 20% off spa special on the Carnival website. It says "ending soon", so I don't know how long it will be around. They will have lots of spa specials, especially on port days, if you want to wait to book on the ship.

The free wine on the first night is legit. Not the greatest wine, but getting the percent off might be better!

We did the steakhouse on the first night and got two free bottles of wine, we took one with us. But it was 35.00 pp and an incredible deal. You get 5 courses, maybe 6 and will be stuffed to the gills. We actually had 3 cabins booked but we asked to be seated together so technically I think we should have gotten 3 bottles of wine. But two worked out. Anyway that is one great special. And yes if you book online, some things are cheaper, if you are paying in advance and they will have those specials posted online. Once you get on the cruise there are laundry specials and port day specials on different things like spa treatments, liquor sales on board and jewelry are other things that they run specials on. Sometimes the liquor deals are good too. We did a price match once with some liquor that was cheaper in port than on the ship and the ship honored the price with our photo of the liquor.

Sent from my iPad using Forums