Steakhouse reservations

kdpatte

So I just went on line and requested reservations for dinner at the steakhouse for our cruise. But it is really vague on the site as to what the actual process is for this. I think maybe I have only done this on RCCL where you pre-pay and link the reservations together.

We are sailing with another couple and their 2 children. When he asks for reservations for 4 how do they know to charge him for 2 children? Or do you not pay until you actually go? I assumed we would have prepay. Do we request reservations for 6.....or does he request reservations for 4 and I request reservations for 2??

Can anyone tell me if children get to order from the regular menu or are they required to order from a kids menu? My sons are 10 and 12 and take offense to anyone trying to give them a kids menu. They also prefer to eat the adult choices.

Can anyone tell me if children get to order from the regular menu or are they required to order from a kids menu? My sons are 10 and 12 and take offense to anyone trying to give them a kids menu. They also prefer to eat the adult choices.

Yes children of any age may order off the regular steakhouse menu, but of coarse you will be charged the regular price of $35.00 each for them.

Sometimes it does take a little while to receive the confirmation email of your reservation, so don't panic if you don't get one right away. If you haven't gotten one a week or two before sailing, then you might want to contact Carnival to confirm.

When we went in October, we made 1 reservation for 8 people. At the end of the meal, they asked us how we would like the checks separated. Everyone paid with their Sail and Sign card when they brought the checks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums