MSC Meraviglia will split between Miami and Manhattan

CruiseAdict218

With the Divina and Seaside based in Miami come 2020, MSC plans to rotate the Meraviglia north for a summer season sailing from Manhattan.

“We are looking at New York for summer 2020 with the Meraviglia,” Onorato said. “That is why we are adding a sort of presentation of the ship with a number of cruises in 2019. We are preparing to have the Meraviglia out of New York in 2020.”

Beautiful ship glad there will be more options come the following summer after her short season in 2019.

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/18334-msc-eyes-larger-piece-of-north-american-market-pie.html

Summertime so I would hope Bermuda, but not sure if they can find a berth. Some ships are even doing Canada during the summer now.

They may even try doing the Florida/Bahamas since they could show off their private island to the NY crowd.

I was very happy to see the Meraviglia sailing from New York in 2019, we booked the first cruise with Canadian ports. It is so easy to fly to New York from where we live that I could see us cruising from there again.