Multiple Entrees in MDR

unclebobg

The horseradish tip is a good one! I could use some with beef as well.

Same here, it's a great garnish for many appetizers and entrees. After requesting it the first night, they usually bring me some every night without having to request it. It's a nice touch.

When you order multiple entrees (lobster tails and such) you are given multiple whole plates (potatoes, veggies...everything, not just more lobster).

A good thing to keep in mind though ... I ordered the flat iron and a lobster dinner, the lobster arrived and sat with me until the steak finally came ... 15 minutes later ! Totally ruined the concept of 'surf and turf' for me !

Same here, I usually order two shrimp cocktails each evening, along with fresh horseradish.

I've never thought about asking for the horseradish outside of prime rib night, I'll have to remember that as I do enjoy my cocktail sauce spicy!

:eek:

Sounds a lot like my order. I usually get 4 shrimp cocktails and two Flat Iron. The exception is lobster night. I love lobster and my records is 6.

My first cruise was on my honeymoon. I had a suit that I wore when I left the wedding reception(the day before the cruise) that I had planed also put on for elegant night. When elegant came my pants really didn't fit anymore it was a super tight fit, but I still got my lobster!!!

wow 6!! do you eat the whole meal or just the lobster and waste the rest?

When you order multiple entrees (lobster tails and such) you are given multiple whole plates (potatoes, veggies...everything, not just more lobster).

Carnival's lobster usually come with 4 shrimp as well. I've been on cruises where they bring the whole meal as an extra and others where I just got the extra lobster tail. It just depends (flip a quarter).

:eek:

wow 6!! do you eat the whole meal or just the lobster and waste the rest?

I've done 4 (because I didn't want to look like a hog ;p) but I ate the shrimp that came with them as well. I don't do veggies so those get wasted no matter what.