Delayed boarding arrival times?

Citymom92

Finally boarding Grandeur in Baltimore today for our shortened cruise, and in the latest email, RCCL said that the boarding window for everyone is between 1-3pm. I can appreciate the cleaning that's going on, not to mention the restocking, and checking on the rudder repair that is probably happening, but that seems like a very short time to get everyone on that ship.

For people that have dealt with delayed boarding times due to Noro, should we arrive around noon and wait or go late around 3p and hope that the log jam has cleared? TIA!

Finally boarding Grandeur in Baltimore today for our shortened cruise, and in the latest email, RCCL said that the boarding window for everyone is between 1-3pm. I can appreciate the cleaning that's going on, not to mention the restocking, and checking on the rudder repair that is probably happening, but that seems like a very short time to get everyone on that ship.

For people that have dealt with delayed boarding times due to Noro, should we arrive around noon and wait or go late around 3p and hope that the log jam has cleared? TIA!

The latest you can check-in is 90 minutes before scheduled departure, so I would not arrive too late.

The hotel we are staying at received a message that they are not allowing any checkin until 1. They had to receive special permission to transport passengers over early. Those passengers have to wait in a trailer until 1.