Is Eclipse 9292 now a C2 concierge cabin

gojocruise

Hi

I have booked cabin 9292 for a March 2020 cruise (I know I like to book early) so was looking at booking a c3 and getting my captains club upgrade to a c2 and online was showing 9292 as a c2 cabin. On all the deck plans it shows as a 1A but on my booking confirmation it states = C2-9292 Deluxe Ocean View Strm Veranda.

Has anyone stayed in this room and had the concierge benefits?

Hi

I have booked cabin 9292 for a March 2020 cruise (I know I like to book early) so was looking at booking a c3 and getting my captains club upgrade to a c2 and online was showing 9292 as a c2 cabin. On all the deck plans it shows as a 1A but on my booking confirmation it states = C2-9292 Deluxe Ocean View Strm Veranda.

Has anyone stayed in this room and had the concierge benefits?

They must be converting them on the backside of the hump. If I were to upgrade to a C2 for the C3 price, I would choose one of those on Deck 12 on the angle -- 2105-2111 on the Port side, or 2106-2112 on the Starboard side.

They must be converting them on the backside of the hump. If I were to upgrade to a C2 for the C3 price, I would choose one of those on Deck 12 on the angle -- 2105-2111 on the Port side, or 2106-2112 on the Starboard side.

I agree deck 12 has some of the best cabins and some of the worst suites locations. Great location to food 1 deck up and deck 12 right out to the pool. I'm not a smoker. If you are you are close to one of the smoking areas. Some people dont like the large overhang. Looking at the deck plan of deck 9. I dont understand why they were not C2 in the 1st place