Water Island Ferry

ISLANDFAN

Water Island has no commercial development which many people find attractive. People get around on golf carts which may be provided by a beach bar. No taxis. Golf carts may be available for rent. People go to Honeymoon Beach but riding around the island in a golf cart gives great views without the crowds. Google Water Island to find more of what the island offers.

I have never been to Water Island. I think my next cruise will be docking at Crown Bay. It looks like the ferry is pretty regular. Is there a lot to see on Water Island? Do you need to get a Cab to get to the beaches?

Once you get off the ferry there is an 'open air bus' I believe that will transport you to the local beach bars? (free but tip appreciated).... I think they go to Dinghy's and Heidi's?

I am sailing harmony of the seas in March into Charlotte Amalie. How far is it to walk to the marina to take the ferry to water island?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Harmony docks at Crown Bay. The ferry leaves from the marina that is next to the cruise pier. It won't even take 5 minutes to walk to it.