Harmony of the Seas-What dining is complimentary?

Pittfarm

I am so excited to be going on my first RCL cruise with my husband and two adult children. I have cruised before, but THIS SHIP IS HUGE! I have a simple question, I would like to know what IS complimentary as far as dining. I encourage my 21 and 23 year old to go off exploring and have fun. Are places like Sorrentos and Park cafe complimentary? They are not going to be into going fancy to eat. I'm thinking maybe one for my husband and myself and doing some research. Your help is greatly appreciated.

I just found this perfect article after I posted this! Thought I'd post if anyone was a newbie and overwhelmed like myself!

https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=983&pgtype=dining

Newbie to RCI here too. Thanks so much for the article!! And, by the way, I live on the other side of the bridge from you! (Southbury) :)

I am not new to cruising, not new Royal, nor new to the Oasis class....our upcoming sailing on HOS is our 6th Oasis class cruise....but the article you posted was good info. We will pay for guac and chips at Sabor because it is so good, but keep within all the free options on board.

Enjoy and happy sailing.