Congo Cay excursion

travelbugforever

We are looking into the ship's excursion: Luxe Power Cat to Secluded Congo Cay in St. Thomas. It looks nice and Congo Cay seems to be a bit more secluded than other snorkeling sites. Is this the case? Also, how is the "luxe power cat"? How is the snorkeling in Congo Cay since

the hurricane? Thank you for your ideas.

We are looking into the ship's excursion: Luxe Power Cat to Secluded Congo Cay in St. Thomas. It looks nice and Congo Cay seems to be a bit more secluded than other snorkeling sites. Is this the case? Also, how is the "luxe power cat"? How is the snorkeling in Congo Cay since

While I cannot speak to this exact tour, I would expect the powered catamaran would be similar to all others. Central cabin that is usually open and often has a bar and dancing area with long nets to hang out on. Catamarans are my favorite boats to be on for an excursion like this. Weather permitting, if you do not mind being on a net and seeing the water go by it is hard to beat IMHO. For this exact excursion I am not sure. As for Congo Cay, not sure either.

There is a similarly named excursion reviewed on tripadvisor, I am unsure if I can post the link.

• 8 months later...

Wondered if you took this excursion as looking at the same. There are some other posts/reviews but I think they are referencing a different Power Cat, not the Luxe Power Cat which seems to look like a different type of vessel. I did the power cat before in St. Thomas but this seems like a different one. Would appreciate if you took this excursion your thoughts. Thanks.