Just off B2B on Brilliance...any questions??

I will be on the Brilliance Trans Atlantic with my Father from Tampa to Amsterdam coming up in just over a week! I was wondering how the Windjammer Action cooking stations are ? Any special dishes to get? Also did you go to the Park Cafe for their Wecker sandwiches?

We are flying in from California the day before the cruise and I booked us at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel and we have Tampa Car Service picking us up from the airport to the hotel and their sister company Cabs+ taking us to the port the next day. I got the car service for $30 from the airport and the Cabs+ Car Service for $12 from the hotel both in Lincoln Town Cars.

We will then spend 4 nights in Amsterdam in an AirBnb before flying to Keflavik where we will spend 4 nights in Rejkiavik at another AirBnb before flying home to San Francisco. I have us booked at the Blue Lagoon one day and with our rental car we hope to do the Golden Circle.

All in all I think you would enjoy a 15 night cruise for about the same and sometimes even less than a 7 day cruise.

Please, please give up an update when you return. And of course, my personal thanks for taking Brilliance over to Amsterdam so it will be there for our Baltic Cruise in August. Wow-- I didn't realize she left for Amsterdam so early.

---- Rene

Please, please give up an update when you return. And of course, my personal thanks for taking Brilliance over to Amsterdam so it will be there for our Baltic Cruise in August. Wow-- I didn't realize she left for Amsterdam so early.

---- Rene

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner/category/1002/product/1000000028939127

I will be on the same Baltic cruise......getting excited.