Why is the Rhapsody still docked?

scarletine

Just noticed on the Galveston Harbor webcam that the Rhapsody is still in dock this Monday morning. From the meet and mingle board it looked as though there was a cruise this week. Anyone know what's going on?

Its the splendour she is sailing on a five night western caribbean. from12/19 to12/24

This cruise is a 5 nighter. We were on a 5 nighter on the 10th. The ship is not scheduled to leave until 6pm (i think). So all seems normal to me, unless someone knows of another problem. I hope it's not the norovirus, because everything seemed fine last week.

We were on the Splendour 4 nighter on 12/1. There are hand sanitizers at the entrance of the Windjammer and at the stairs where the dining rooms are. We used them faithfully and never had a problem. You were not allowed in the Windjammer unless you used it.

My sister was on the Splendour repo cruise from Barcelona to Galveston in November. She had a great time but over 100 people came down with norovirus, luckily she did not. She noticed that in the Windjammer, people were getting up and their tables were not wiped down while other passengers took their places. Unfortunately quite a few people were ill but never went to the infirmary for fear of being quarantined to their cabins. Very selfish and put the rest of the passengers at risk, IMHO.

Fausto where can I go to view the Galveston webcam? Thanks.

Archived