Best LIVE Threads -- Full Roundup

I'm a HUGE fan of the LIVE threads that so many cruisers do.

However, I noticed that there isn't a list of these, so I wanted to see if anyone can chime in with a list of great live threads worth viewing. I've seen a lot of them like Gambee and Cheapo dad and they are just amazing! :)

How many live threads do we generally have going on at once? 2-3? If that's all maybe the mods could stick the individual live threads on the afternoon of sail away and unstick them the afternoon of the last day? This would put them "front and center" while they were actually "Live/Onboard"

How many live threads do we generally have going on at once? 2-3? If that's all maybe the mods could stick the individual live threads on the afternoon of sail away and unstick them the afternoon of the last day? This would put them "front and center" while they were actually "Live/Onboard"

Maybe you could use the search function and put in the word "Live".

Maybe you could use the search function and put in the word "Live".

That's certainly a viable option for those actively looking for them, just throwing ideas out there that will make them more visable even if you aren't actively looking, sorry if I stepped on toes. Didn't intend it that way.

That's certainly a viable option for those actively looking for them, just throwing ideas out there that will make them more visable even if you aren't actively looking, sorry if I stepped on toes. Didn't intend it that way.

And I was just making a practical suggestion.