Hawaii cruise from Vancouver

Squirtreena

High winds from storms cause most high waves and rocky rides.

Just like the climate in Vancouver, stormy weather can be experienced on any day, any week.

And Vancouver is just a few miles wide compared to the thousand of miles between Vancouver and Hawaii.

My crystal ball is cloudy today.

Have a great cruise.

Any comments...is it rocky on the cruise down? Never been on NCL before only princess and royal...anyone been on those and NCL and have any comments...TIA:p
Not sure what ship you're thinking of but I did a Vancouver to Hawaii 10 day on the NCL Sky back in 2001. Cruise took place September 30, 2001. There were 5 sea days up front. Seas were fine. Not too rough or bad. Then the last 5 days were spent in a port each day. Cruise ended in Honolulu. Had great weather the whole time.

Norwegian wind is the boat we will be on to hawaii from Vancouver
I've been on the Wind four times. Nice enough ship. Not the newest. Not the fanciest. Kind of odd layout since they stretched that ship several years ago. Not very flashy. None of the fancy amenities you find on new ships. But I've enjoyed it four times.

Archived