Adults only pool

Picnov

im just wondering, I hear a bit about an adults only pool area where it’s quieter then the main pool area, can someon tell me if this is an extra cost?

Sorry, we’re sailing on the norweigen getaway, feb 1

The forward pool on deck 15 is adult-only during the day and there is no charge.

As for it being "quiet"....not so much.

Another adult-only option (indoor) is the Spa which is usually quieter but there is a charge to use it. Daily passes are sometimes possible but it's better to get a weekly pass.

im just wondering, I hear a bit about an adults only pool area where it’s quieter then the main pool area, can someon tell me if this is an extra cost?

The Adults Pool Area is the main pool area. It features a DJ blasting music and various pool activities (e.g., Mr. & Ms. NCL). The Adult/Main Pool area is open to all free of charge. The pool itself is "adults only". The loungers all around are open to any age guest.

Spice H20 is an Adults Only area during the day. Water feature, no pool. No cost.

The main pool IS the adults only pools. Kids aren't permitted in it. However, kids are permitted in that area of the ship, and in at least one hot tub, so there will be plenty of kids around. It's the main, packed section of the ship.