Kids menu Adventure of the Seas

Lori_Ohio

My family is planning to cruise on Adventure of the Seas this summer. I've found menus for the main dining room as well as the windjammer buffet online, however, I'm wondering if there's a kid's menu available? Or, for those of you who have cruised on this ship with little ones, what kid friendly options are available on the buffet? Thanks in advance for any info!

Edited by Lori_Ohio

My family is planning to cruise on Adventure of the Seas this summer. I've found menus for the main dining room as well as the windjamer buffet online, however, I'm wondering if there's a kid's menu available? Or, for those of you who have cruised on this ship with little ones, what kid friendly options are available on the buffet? Thanks in advance for any info!

Yes kids menus are available in the MDR. On occasions I even ask for one and we don't have kids. I sometimes order the mac-n-cheese and a dessert from the kids menu.

Edited by davekathy

Kids menu usually has fruit cup, chicken noodle soup, veggies with dip, as starters. Pizza-cheese or pepperoni, hambuger, chicken nuggets, spaghetti, mac n cheese. entrees are typically served with fries or mixed veggies. Kids can always order anything they want to try from the regular menu as well. Dessert is usually cookies, ice cream or they have a very good brownie sunday that I have seen several adults indulging in :) There are tons of kid friendly items on the buffet. Enjoy your trip!

A cruise is a great opportunity to get kids to try something new. Our daughter still orders off the kids menu but we do insist that she at least try one new item per night. She discovered that she LOVES the soups. She still will eat her fruit cup, cheese pizza, and mini brownie madness. So don't feel obligated to only order from the kids menu.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app