Deck 8 Harmony of the Seas

msweezie

Hi everyone, I just booked our ocean view balcony for our honeymoon May 12th! I tried to decide based on seeing what I could for floor plans. We are booked in room 8576, I am all about convenience to an elevator without being right next to one. It appears we are on the same floor as central park? Am I correct? I am trying to book my daughter and boyfriend's cabin, a virtual balcony. I am being offered decks 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11. They are all in the front of the ship. I am questioning if anyone has ever stayed in these rooms. From the diagram i am seeing, it appears you have to go all the way down the hall and and reverse direction down the hall to get to the rooms. There appears to be a wall in a spot where i see an opening On deck 8, It appears to be an opening next to the restrooms, so It's not such a chore to get to your room. Is anyone familiar with this layout? Or maybe a second pair of eyes to look at the diagram I am looking at. 8426, 8430, seem like a direct walk, 8450, but that looks like it may be a noisy area? But notice the entrance to the open area of the ship in the diagram? The other floors don't offer that entryway.....Am I seeing this correctly? Any advice is welcomed!

We stayed in 7437 on Oasis. It has the same floor plan as Harmony for the cabins you mentioned. The room was in the same place on deck 7 as 8437 on deck 8 for reference.) We used the entrance you are referring to (although there are no restrooms on deck 7 at that spot.) I wouldn’t select 8450. I think it would be very noisy, as most people would be entering that section of rooms from there. I did notice that underneath 8426, there is an empty space where 7426 would be. Don’t know what that is or if there would be noise from there. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have more questions. We liked the location, by the way

Edited by indy71
Adding info

so glad we booked on deck 8! Thanks for the input, so it sounds like those inside cabins are easily accessible through central park, through that opening near restroom! Thanks everyone!