Carnival Cheers Program

dvickferr

Hello!

I'm new here so please forgive me if this question has already been asked.

I am going on a Carnival cruise with my 16yr old grandson in March. My grandson doesn't drink a lot of soda, but does like specialty coffees,. smoothies, and water. I know that one of the rules of the Cheers program is no sharing of cocktails, but says nothing about non alcoholic drinks. If I purchase the Cheers program, can I order the non alcoholic drinks and give them to him? Like I said, he doesn't drink a lot of soda (I drink none) so I don't think the Bubble program will work for him.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

My husband gets cokes on Carnival. He asks for a can and glass of ice. The Cost is $2.25 plus the tip. However, each passenger can bring 12 soda cans on board IN CANS - no bottles. You can bring his soda on board when you check in but do not check soda, carry that on!

Any liquid in bottles will be taken from you except wine. They check to make sure wine bottles are unopened.

You can ask your room steward for ice twice a day and can always get ice in the buffet. If you have a fridge it is more like a cooler than a fridge but you can put your ice bucket in there to keep ice longer.

There is always water, coffee, hot & ice tea, in the buffet 24/7 with juice in the AM and lemonade from lunch on. You do have to pay for specialty coffee at the Java Bar (or whatever the ship calls their coffee bar.)

Once an older lady wanted her soda but didn't want to climb stairs or walk to the elevator. She gave me her card and I had no problem getting her soda with her card.

You may not see a lot of him. Kids find each other and its more fun to spend time with new friends than Mom or Dad!

We went on 8 Carnival cruises last year and are about to book another!.