North Star height restrictions?

It has been on our previous 3 before the latest Anthem cruise we just did. We didn't bother going on North Star on this last Anthem cruise. Previous Anthem sailing was last January. There was a height indication line and pointer at line up entry point.

Also saw attendant weighing passengers for the 300 pounds maximum restriction if they thought it necessary.

I can tell you that last week on the Anthem a man asked the young lady who was operating North Star why his toddler could not be on with him, and the operator showed him the zip line that we would all have to take down if we happened to get stuck in the air. She said that a toddler would be too small for the harness that would be needed and that it would not be safe to hold the child while you zipped down. I would guess this is the reason for the height requirement.

I can tell you that last week on the Anthem a man asked the young lady who was operating North Star why his toddler could not be on with him, and the operator showed him the zip line that we would all have to take down if we happened to get stuck in the air. She said that a toddler would be too small for the harness that would be needed and that it would not be safe to hold the child while you zipped down. I would guess this is the reason for the height requirement.

I was told that emergency decent line is also the reason for the weight restriction I mentioned above.

Ah well. I can't begrudge that rationale. We'll just have to take her on another cruise.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It has been on our previous 3 before the latest Anthem cruise we just did. We didn't bother going on North Star on this last Anthem cruise. Previous Anthem sailing was last January. There was a height indication line and pointer at line up entry point.

Also saw attendant weighing passengers for the 300 pounds maximum restriction if they thought it necessary.

Thanks for the information on the weight limit. Will be on the Anthem in September, and will have to closely monitor my weight.

We were on Anthem in Dec and our Grandson is right at 41 inches. You could not fit a finger between his head and the height restriction marker but they would not let him go so it’s strictly inforced. We thought it was pretty bazaar he could not do North Star but could do Ifly but after reading this forum and the reasoning behind it, it now makes sense to us.