Trapeze on Anthem question

Hi all--only 27 days until our Anthem cruise--our first cruise ever! Very excited. I have read a lot about the lines for the bumper cars and roller skating on Anthem, but not much about the circus trapeze. Are the lines for that as long as they are for the others? Just wondering how far ahead we should line up. Thanks! :)

Have sailed Anthem many times and in my experience, I've always seen the Bumper cars from Noon to 1:45 pm on embarkation day and Flying Trapeze/Circus school was scheduled the same day from 4-6 pm. Circus school/Flying Trapeze is limited to only 12 people per 30 minute session.

Since the Sea-Plex is shared with many other activities, e.g., bumper cars, rollerskating, basketball, circus school/flying trapeze, soccer and volleyball, the days and times for each Sea-Plex activity will be very limited throughout each sailing. I'm in agreement that embarkation day would be a good day to do the Flying Trapeze/Circus School. Check the Cruise Planner for the time scheduled for this activity.

Guest maddycat

On our last Anthem cruise in Oct. we went up to the seaplex one afternoon to watch the trapeze class. It was towards the end of a 9 night cruise, maybe day 7. There were so few participants that many took 2 or 3 turns on the trapeze.

We checked in with the SeaPlex crew on embarkation day to get the schedule for the week. I think the first day it was offered during dinner times, so we didn't go then. My daughter wanted to do it so I went about 30 min early to line up--be sure to ask where the line will form though--and then she met me about 10 min before. I was the first in line.

Is the trapeze class only for kids?

No, it is not just for kids. It is mostly kids, or kids and their parents but there are a few adults without kids. I did it. It was fun. I do suggest wearing shorts or flexible pants, my jeans made it tricky ;)