Port Arrival Time and Online Check-in

PrincessCatarina

I have two separate reservations that are linked, both are for family and I will complete online check-in once we are 75 days out. Two more family members are now thinking of joining us and then we would have 3 rooms and reservations. If they can’t make up their minds before I check us in 75 days out would this mean they might not be able to board with us / be allowed to arrive in port at the same time? I’m thinking of requesting either a 12:30 or 12:45 pm port arrival time in Miami.

If there is an advantage in checking in all rooms at the same time this might persuade them to make the decision sooner.

They are welcome to board with you...you just have to wait till the latest boarding card numbers. However....since you are looking at a 12:45 PAT, the ship will be on "Open boarding" by the time you are checked in. This means that you will check in and be able to board immediately. Open boarding generally starts in the 12:30 -1:00 range, as soon as the crowds in the terminal are gone.