Good Spring Break Fare - AA - STL to FLL/MIA

hightownCO

I booked a week ago 4/8/06 STL to FLL w/return 4/16 MIA to STL. It was 334 per person. NS flights w/great times.

TODAY it's 274 per person. For weekend travel, Easter and NS flights, someone might want to take a look.

I was able to get AA to send vouchers for some of the price difference so I don't feel too bad. Hope this helps someone out there.

I am the one who encouraged you to book at the $334 price. Really didn't think AA would reduce the price. Flights on those days were pretty full before the price reduction. And this was NOT a fare sale or at least if it was, it was definitely unannounced. $334.00 was a good price, $274.00 on those dates is a STEAL.

Congrats on getting vouchers for the price difference. Their customer service is another reason why I flew AA over 100,000 miles this year.

Hi Greatam, I would have bought those at the 334 price based on the research I had done and looking for months. So don't feel bad at all. ITA it was a decent price before at 334 given the time of year, weekend, ns travel.

I'm really surprised I got anything in Vouchers as I thought they stopped doing that. And the lady said each voucher would be 41 per person. I can't quite figure out how the credit is that high when she also said it's 50 per person change person fee but am not arguing. She was very nice and maybe she worked some extra magic.

Anyway, appreciate the value of your experience and hopefully, there's someone else out there looking.

Sharon

Archived