Questions about Lindquist Beach

Kesali

My most important question is how do we leave Lindquist Beach? I read posts and tripadvisor reports of how few people go there so I imagine I would not find taxi's hanging around waiting for people to go back. If we pre-arrange with a taxi driver to return for us, will he/she for sure? Has anyone not had their driver return for them, or return very late? How do we call for a taxi?

How have your experiences been with this beach? Is the water as clear and calm as photos seem? Is the water shallow for a ways or no? Is it a gentle descent or a sudden drop? As long as people stay within the marked area, there's no need to worry about current or a riptide?

Lastly, is it Lindquist or Lindqvist? :) Just curious. Most posts/reviews spell it with a U while the photo of a sign at the beach spells it with a V.

It is Lindqvist, with a V. I believe it is Swedish.

We have caught a cab from there on more than one occasion. The lady taking money at the entrance called a cab for us once. They are not plentiful like at Coki or Sapphire, but you could always walk to the main road and flag down a cab. We've done that two.

We have not been to Lindqvist since the hurricanes, but it was gorgeous.