HAL bus Denali to Seward

MSPCUBS

Hi-- we are on a HAL Triple Denali itinerary starting in Fairbanks on May 15. Spend 3 nights in Denali, then take a bus to the local train station around 8:AM or so. Then by train to Anchorage arriving around 5:00. Following day you can take early afternoon bus to the ship (Westerdam) in Seward on 20May, or the 9 hour optional tour of Kenai National Park early morning by bus/boat, either way you are set to arrive at ship in Seward around 5:00 or so. Might want to double check your reservations or TA as I'm sure every schedule is a bit different. Whatever it turns out, it should be loads of fun and great sights. Have a wonderful cruise!!

The bus from Denali to Seward seemed to take forever to me. It was most definitely the better part of the day. We stopped every couple of hours, as well as making an unscheduled stop to drop an employee at the Anchorage airport and a 90 minute lunch stop in Wasilla.

Not sure about the buses as we have driven it several times. I think it took 4ish hours Denali to Anchorage and 2ish Anchorage to Seward. That is without stops, construction, or accidents. I am sure there will be multiples of each. Enjoy your trip! Denali is incredible!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app