Internet 100 minutes to 250 minutes - Epic

ddlb

If I purchase the 100 minute internet pkg on the Epic for $75 but get low on minutes am I allowed to upgrade to the 250 minute internet package by just paying the difference? Or do I have to buy a new package? Thanks for any answers

I would think you would have to buy another package if not no one would ever buy the larger packages until they had to?

I used 7GB of data on unlimited during 11 days of the TA we did last year. Speeds were pretty slow hopefully where you are going they are better.

If I purchase the 100 minute internet pkg on the Epic for $75 but get low on minutes am I allowed to upgrade to the 250 minute internet package by just paying the difference? Or do I have to buy a new package? Thanks for any answers

You have to buy a new package.

Or else you pay the basic "per minute" rate for your overage.

Buy what you think you will need and stick to that amount. You can not extend a package or change it to an unlimited plan later.

Of if you have no self control, buy the unlimited plan.

Thanks for questioning if I have no self control. :)

So I'm going to check out upgrading to the unlimited for $85 obc. Appreciate your helpfulness and charm!

I was on the Epic last week. I asked at the internet desk about upgrading to unlimited and I could for $85. I ended up not doing it, but it was definitely an option last week.

What did you try to upgrade to unlimited? I have a free 250 min package. Can that be upgraded to unlimited? My company is paying for it, so why not.