Purchasing Specialty Dining and On Board Credit

azkcruizers

Hello,

My family will be sailing on the Dawn in March and have three cabins. My husband and I have purchased the specialty dining package and made reservations for all of us already. My question is are the packages always available for purchase once you get on board....or are they sometimes sold out or not available. I have quite a bit of on board credit and wanted to wait until we get on board to purchase the packages for the other four people....especially seeing we already have beverage packages and free gratuities. If there is any chance that they wouldn't be available then I'd just go ahead and purchase them now.

One other question...if I input my credit card for charges for all three rooms...will they all be lumped together on one bill...like on royal caribbean...so anyones on board credit can cover the bill or is it more individualized by cabin?

Thank you for the help!

We had three cabins on the Escape a few weeks ago. All three cabins (my wife and I in one, our two early 20's kids in the other two) were keyed to my credit card presented at check-in. All of the OBC that came with the bookings also went on to my "master" account. It was seamless.