Captain's Circle Events Question

Decoydonna

Hi,

January 14th will be my second sailing on Princess (Sapphire), so that makes me a Gold Member. I was just reading the member benefits and noticed the following: As a member, you will be invited to exclusive events during your cruise with us. These are a great way to meet fellow members!!

What type of events are these? Will I receive an invitation to these events once I get on board?

Thanks

You will be invited to a repeat passengers' party sometime during your cruise, probably coinciding with the second formal night. It's usually held in the large show lounge, such as the Vista Lounge. There are free cocktails and snacks - not really worth writing home about, but at least you don't have to whip out your cruise card. The Circle Host and Captain will make a little speech, the most-travelled passengers will be honored, and you might have an opportunity to get your photo taken with the captain. You'll get an invitation a day or two beforehand, take it with you and it will be entered into a drawing for a bottle of champers.

Archived