Spa Deck on Conquest

nikblondiew

http://community.webshots.com/photo/87144937/87144937bJHbiN

it is a 6E. its not in the same as an ocenview. If carnival was having a sale to upgrade to the highest available cabin these cabins are not given for that sale. mostimes these cabins will cost more then a balcony guaranntee

Yeah there are two couples in our room.

WOW!

Those are great rooms then if that is the case.

My only concern is I get motion sickness (plan to take med for this) but worry it may be worse because I have heard that the higher up you go on the ship the more you feel in the motion.

ok-- so who sleeps together and who dont???

who heads to the gym for showers and who uses the cabin--lol

motion will only be felt if you hit rough waters. You might be fine. But if not-- get out of the cabin. you'd be surprised on how many people jsut go to lay down.

Now I have to find out-- did you book this cabin or was it as a guarantee?? and if its a guarantee how do you know thats your cabin?

There are a few methods that when checked--when people get to the pier they found they were not upgraded at all- If using the funpass method -- thats good. but check out the gift method also-- by going to carnivals site.. click on gifts..then add something to your cart--add the booking number and that particular cabin. If it it truly set you will see names when you scroll down.

Yeah I did the adding a gift and it was confirmed there too.

For a minute you put me into a state of panic.

My Carnival rep kept saying what an excellant upgrade we received.

I have only stayed in an interior room so this should be great!

As far as the sleeping arrangements I guess we will switch off with the other couple to be fair.

Can't wait!

You will LOVE that room...The view is better than most balconies ause your whole wall is a window! The way the window slants out you can also see down into the water...room is larger also. We just loved ours and will HAVE to have it again next cruise! We felt hardly any motion...and it's so quiet up there at night!

Im sorry-- didnt mean to get you into a panic. people do get their assignments by using a method by just putting in cabin numbers and finding it that way-- I find that doing it that way--it changes a great deal.

Archived