Allure arrival time in port on sunday

rid891

I've gotten two conflicting reports on the allure . One says She will be in port at 5:15 am on Sunday and the other says She will arrive at 11:15. Did receive the "normal arrive at the port at 12:30" email a few days ago and kinda blew it off but now I'm wondering?? Love to get to the port by 10 and enjoy the ship but sitting for a few hours is never fun. So, does anyone have a good update.....Thanks

According to the PEV schedule she is arriving at 5:15. We

open the doors to check in at 10am Normally boarding starts around 11, Since she will be returning from dry dock with only contractors onboard, there is a chance you may board a bit earlier but don't count on it..... Come check in and relax upstairs till they start! See you Sunday!

I've gotten two conflicting reports on the allure . One says She will be in port at 5:15 am on Sunday and the other says She will arrive at 11:15. Did receive the "normal arrive at the port at 12:30" email a few days ago and kinda blew it off but now I'm wondering?? Love to get to the port by 10 and enjoy the ship but sitting for a few hours is never fun. So, does anyone have a good update.....Thanks

Show where you saw that

According to the PEV schedule she is arriving at 5:15. We

open the doors to check in at 10am Normally boarding starts around 11, Since she will be returning from dry dock with only contractors onboard, there is a chance you may board a bit earlier but don't count on it..... Come check in and relax upstairs till they start! See you Sunday!

Thanks so much. Will be there at 10!!! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums