Things to do in Cozumel

Taxi to Paradise Beach it's only about ten minutes away.

No need to pre book a taxi for the return journey they are waiting in line for you.

Superb swimming pool lovely beach loungers parasols massages on the beach many water sports children's water actives good food and beer plus clean rest rooms.

Visited many times the latest a couple of weeks ago.

Cozumel Bar Hop.

Fun hosts, good food and drinks, great tour of the undeveloped side of the island.

http://cozumelbarhop.com

Dan.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app

Second vote for the Cozumel Bar Hop. The undeveloped side of the island is beautiful, few people, great food & drink. We had a very relaxing day doing this. We still talk about the fun we had that day.

Mr. Sanchos All Inclusive is amazing... Done it three times and plan on going there many more. Great amenities, good drinks, delicious food, not far from port and very affordable ($55 per person)

We are considering this as well. I was unclear from their website on exactly what all is included in their all inclusive pass. Any further information you can offer?

We are considering this as well. I was unclear from their website on exactly what all is included in their all inclusive pass. Any further information you can offer?

All the food and drinks you can consume. Loungers and shade. Access to the beach and pool.

All the food and drinks you can consume. Loungers and shade. Access to the beach and pool.

Thanks Bob. Does their AI pass include alcoholic drinks for the adults, and what food options are there, if you don’t mind me asking?

Is this an all inclusive type deal?

Yes, very similar to Mr. Sanchos, but somewhat quieter and more peaceful. They also limit the amount of people they admit, so it has never seemed crowded. The food is not unlimited, but they are very generous with the portions.

Second vote for the Cozumel Bar Hop. The undeveloped side of the island is beautiful, few people, great food & drink. We had a very relaxing day doing this. We still talk about the fun we had that day.

May I ask if a 45 & 50 yr old would feel out of place?

Is it geared to a younger crowd?

When we went we were 50 and 56.... we are not heavy drinkers and there was no one on our tour that i felt over did it. There were people of all ages, some younger and some older than us.

See this link for more information and photos:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150809-d1788364-r195589339-Cozumel_Bar_Hop-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

Edited by tdeyette
corrected typo

You will not be out of place at all.

We will be doing our third Hop in less than two weeks. We are both in our 40s and have been on the Hop with those ranging from their 20s to their 70s.

It's called a bar hop, because you do stop at four bars, but it is not "frat house, keg stand, dancing on the bar" type places. You get a free specialty shot at each stop. Any additional drinks and food is on you. Prices are reasonable.

Dan.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app