Missing Ovation August 2019 Cruises

My family and I have five cabins booked on an Ovation Alaska cruise in 2019. I was noticing last week that when I clicked on this cruise it was saying reservation can’t be found. At the time I chalked it up to Royal’s usual website issues. That is until today when my Mom mentioned she was having the same issue. None of my other cruises are having the same problem. Checking today the entire set of August cruises on Ovation are also missing when I tried to test book a cruise. Has anyone heard anything or experiencing a similar issue? I wouldn’t be surprised at another tech issue but this looks like something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure where you are checking but a TA site I use shows availability on August 2019 sailings.

Unfortunately the website I’m using is Royal’s. When I search Alaska 2019 the Radiance of the Seas northbound and southbound cruises are the only ones that show up for the month.

It is still showing up on most of the TA sites as you mentioned so not sure what is going on. Fingers crossed for a glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums