Are the Internet Packages on Seaside cheaper on board the pre-paying?

JAGR

On a Not To Be Named site, a person wrote that the Streamer package was $67 on board versus the $79 online rate. I was getting the Surfer Cruise Plus package on line at $44.90 pre-booked. Can anyone who has bought either package on board confirm the lower price? I know it will probably change week-to-week, like everything else has, but if I can save a few pennys I can try and get a stick of butter past security.

On a Not To Be Named site, a person wrote that the Streamer package was $67 on board versus the $79 online rate. I was getting the Surfer Cruise Plus package on line at $44.90 pre-booked. Can anyone who has bought either package on board confirm the lower price? I know it will probably change week-to-week, like everything else has, but if I can save a few pennys I can try and get a stick of butter past security.

I can confirm that the onboard price for the 4 device streamer package is $79.90. It's the one I bought. Don't know about the others

Sent from my VS988 using Forums mobile app

Thank you Steamboats.

Good to know.

I find it quite expensive, and I only need like 5 min. connectivity á day to download / send e-mails.

Some cruise lines have a rate of 75cents per min, so at times it makes sense for me just to take the 'pay as you go' solution.

Thanks so much for this info. I’m definitely waiting until we board to get the streamer package. Currently on the Australian MSC site the streamer package costs A$168 for 2.5 gig with 20% bonus = 3gig. I know our dollar is a little weaker, but geez it’s nearly double the price.

I’ll just pull my head back in, cause I just made a revelation. We are booked as a 14 day cruise so our online booking for the streamer package would cover the two weeks. Two weeks booked on board would be USD$159.80 So at AUD $168 Makes it a good exchange rate.