Cat 9A Carnival Destiny, worth it?

bgcruisegal

Looking at the deck plans, I see that the cabin you're asking about is a 9A, but not a wrap. If it was a wrap I would definately get it. I don't think I'd pay the extra for a non-wrap 9A. The balcony is bigger, than the regular.....but the wraps are huge!

Just depends on what's more important to you....the cabin or the balcony. Because the cabins are also bigger than the regulars.

Decisions....decisions!!

Enjoy your cruise, whatever you decide!

I agree with the above poster--if it was for the corner wrap around I would grab it in a heartbeat. The regular cat 9A jsut isnt worth the extra money unless its only a few bucks (which I doubt)

but if you plan on using the cabin a lot then take the 9A. if you want to use the balcony a lot more then the cabin go for a reg cat 8

if you want the bigger space but not the price tag-- check out cabins 7316 or 7419. Both these cabins are a bit bigger then the regular 8B- the balconys are longer then the regualr balcony cabins and are priced at 8B rate

Archived