Waiting to board Seaside

Cruise'nMaMa

We are docking in Ocho Rios today. One hour late as seas and winds have been very rough. Last night we saw The Wizard and found it entertaining. It was elegant night and varied in dress. While I understand there are people who do not want to dress up, I do think the dining room is a place to be properly dressed at least. Two women next to us came in wearing short jean shorts and sunglasses. They were seated. Personally I say they should have gone to buffet. We requested the same table as our first night and got it. Food was good and proper temp. Portions are more than enough for us but they offer us seconds all the time. We got our picture with Captain Scala and they had complimentary drinks being handed out of Spumante, juice and a martini in the atrium.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Today was supposed to be Grand Cayman. Swells are too big so the port cancelled all tender service. We are heading to Cozumel earlier and will arrive at 7 instead of 10. We had an early excursion today so braved the morning breakfast buffet. Bad choice for me. The crowds were just too much and people do not understand lines or waiting their turn. Breakfast in the dining room yesterday was good. I recommend breakfast in your room on an early day.

Martini?....that's different.:)

Our last cruise on MSC Fantasia also had a vodka martini and rum fruit drink (both served in Martini glasses) offered alongside prosecco and juice on Elegent evenings. Last year on Divina only prosecco was offered, so maybe it has changed fleet-wide.

Our last cruise on MSC Fantasia also had a vodka martini and rum fruit drink (both served in Martini glasses) offered alongside prosecco and juice on Elegent evenings. Last year on Divina only prosecco was offered, so maybe it has changed fleet-wide.

Yes this is what they had - 4 drinks in total to pick from.

Today we were in Cozumel early at 7am since we missed Grand Cayman. Snorkeled and shopped. They dock downtown which is really nice and more convenient. Last night was White Night and Italian night in MDR. The show was Fly last night and it was fantastic. We have enjoyed all the shows so far. We also spent time on the Aurea sundeck. It was peaceful and not crowded. Bar service no problem.