Carnival and Playa Mia

nobleracer

Contracts come and go; things change. Not sure why you want to pay more to go with the cruise line compared to booking on your own? :confused:

I get it. Some of us don't mind paying a bit more to book through the cruise line. It is the peace of mind knowing if unusual circumstances arise that they are on the hook for getting you to the ship. I also booked Playa Mia when there through Disney on our first visit. I was a little more comfortable booking Mr. Sanchos on my own when we visited a second time. We are going again in March and planning on Mr. Sanchos. I think we will cab it again, but if Royal offered it , I would pay a little extra to go with them.

• 4 weeks later...

We are going to Playa Mia with our two grandkids in March. We will be on the Carnival Triumph and they don't have an excursion going there so we had to book on our own. Our kids are 6 and 12. Hope they like it. We are taking a taxi there so we will just make sure we get a taxi back in plenty of time.