Free Gratuities special

spanishguy1970

I have a great travel agency and great agent, in fact her company offers " free gratuities" on cruises all the time, but if fluctuates, right now they are offering it for Royal Caribbean but i am still waiting for them to offer it for NCL cruises. The last time the company offered free gratuities for NCL was in December but only for caribbean cruises but i am waiting for Europe cruises specially Transatlantics. I will keep checking. Thank you everyone for your responses..:D

If RCCL isn't publicly offering free grats on their website, then your TA is rebating her commission in a form of free grats rather than OBC most likely. They can easily do this for NCL or any other line and will probably just market it differently next time and offer it for NCL and not RCCL.

The point I'm trying to make is that if a TA is aggressive enough, they will find a way to offer free grats whether or not the actual cruise line is offering it. I've seen TA's offer "free spa massages" or some other form of perk which is really just the TA giving an OBC to cover that perk.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the UK and just booked with NCL for a September cruise using their February ultimate promotion

With our booking at no extra cost we got -

2 x 3 Meal Speciality Dining Package

2 x Adult Ultimate Beverage Package including selected Lavazza speciality coffees*

2 x Bottled Water (1 Liter) Per Person Per Day

2 x Free $50 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable

2 x Internet Package (60 Minutes)

2 x Prepaid Service Charges

Can't complain about that :)