OnBroadd Credit not showing up on account

Overwhelming

I have received two emails confirming that we have $240 onboard credit but our on-line booking only has $50. I have emailed out Carnival Personal Vacation Planner and called Carnival myself (she suggested this.) I was told that we do have the $240 but it will not show up in our cruise manager account. Any one help me with this? I do not want to lose this credit.

Edited by Overwhelming
On Board Credit

I have received two emails confirming that we have $240 onboard credit but our on-line booking only has $50. I have emailed out Carnival Personal Vacation Planner and called Carnival myself (she suggested this.) I was told that we do have the $240 but it will not show up in our cruise manager account. Any one help me with this? I do not want to lose this credit.

If your OBC was from a travel agent it won’t show up until you get on the cruise. Sometimes two days later. Just take the email with you showing the OBC in case you have a problem onboard. If the people at Carnival can see it,it is there.

I hope that helps.

We experienced the same situation last month and after calling Carnival three separate times, the last person with whom we spoke told us the OBC would not show up when looking at our booking online but would show up once onboard and we could verify it by checking our sail & sign account once on the ship. Sure enough, the OBC was there. That was the first time we experienced that and I'm not sure why it was but was happy that it was ultimately on our account. I hope you will have the same results and enjoy your cruise!

Also, we had booked directly through Carnival.

Edited by Florida Paesano
additional info

Have you tried going in to Manage My Cruise and Print My Documents? I've found that our OBC often doesn't show up with the general information, but WILL be in the Print My Documents section. This is especially true for OBC as a result of price drops, as well as stockholder OBC. In fact, it's true for the cruises I currently have booked. You don't need to actually print them, yet. Just check to see if the OBC is there.

Have you tried going in to Manage My Cruise and Print My Documents? I've found that our OBC often doesn't show up with the general information, but WILL be in the Print My Documents section. This is especially true for OBC as a result of price drops, as well as stockholder OBC. In fact, it's true for the cruises I currently have booked. You don't need to actually print them, yet. Just check to see if the OBC is there.

THIS! I posted this same question about a month ago. I did what the poster above suggested and everything was there.