Port Canaveral hotels/parking

Hi all! Surely this has been asked before but my searches aren’t coming up with much current info....

I live about 3 hours from Port Canaveral, so will definitely be driving to the port for our cruise on Oasis this spring. Best I can tell at $17 a day it’ll cost me $136 to park at the port. While originally I figured we would just get up early and drive Sunday morning for embarkation, the idea of already being there is appealing so we don’t have to deal with the hassle of waking the kids up early and driving that morning. I’m thinking maybe we can spend the day at the beach Saturday to get the vacation started right & not have to rush on embarkation day.

Can anyone recommend good options to park at the hotel & shuttle over to the port early Sunday? I’d like to be in the $200 or less range for the hotel night & leaving my car there for the week if that’s possible. Is that doable? Any recommendations on nearby hotels with parking shuttles appreciated! Thanks!

Bob, how far is the beach from Residence Inn?

Bill

It would not be walkable for us. If you want something closer to the beach (but farther from the port), try the Courtyard Marriott in Cocoa Beach.

It would not be walkable for us. If you want something closer to the beach (but farther from the port), try the Courtyard Marriott in Cocoa Beach.

OK thanks. We are going to stay put at the Residence. We do have a rental van though but probably won't have time to partake anyway.

I was just curious.

Bill

Springhill Suites cost me $180 for the one night, but that was offset with a $5/night charge for leaving the car there, which was $4 cheaper than any park-and-go spots I found. There's a free shuttle to the port, but it'll be $10/pp to get back from the port to our car. Overall, we decided this was worth not waking up at 4AM to drive from our home to Ft. Lauderdale, and worry about traffic and the like.

Springhill Suites cost me $180 for the one night, but that was offset with a $5/night charge for leaving the car there, which was $4 cheaper than any park-and-go spots I found. There's a free shuttle to the port, but it'll be $10/pp to get back from the port to our car. Overall, we decided this was worth not waking up at 4AM to drive from our home to Ft. Lauderdale, and worry about traffic and the like.

This was for Ft. Lauderdale right? I thought the OP was asking about Port Canaveral.