Caye Caulker - on your own or Coral Breeze?

southernsands18

You’re talking about Belize I assume. This is one port I’d book thru the ship or an agency. We did a snorkeling thing then went to a pvt beach area. No way would I have attempted the logistics involved getting to and from CC on my own. Too many variables and risk of missing ship. I book 90%+ of my excursions myself but Belize wasn’t going to be one of them. Just my 0.02 Worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

:):)

You walk over to the water taxi get on the Water Taxi and ride the water taxi out to Caye Caulker when you're done ride the water taxi back pretty simple really

Hi, I am thinking of doing this in Belize this November. ..do you happen to know the approx water taxi fee to the island and how long does it take to get there on the water taxi? Thanks!

You walk over to the water taxi get on the Water Taxi and ride the water taxi out to Caye Caulker when you're done ride the water taxi back pretty simple really

can you provide more information? We are thinking about doing this also. Cost for taxi? How long to get there?

Are there loungers/umbrellas to rent on the beach at Caye Caulker?

Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

I Googled it. If I'm not mistaken, it's almost an hour long ride to Caye Caulker by water taxi.

I hear you can fly there in about 15 minutes, but I haven't figured out all the logistics on that yet.

It is pretty straightforward you take a taxi to the airport to get on the airplane and fly out there. There are two local airlines that fly out there Tropic Air and Maya air.

Can you provide the other information I asked about? Any info would be appreciated.

Getting a bit concerned that we won't find a good beach to get to for the day.

Actually I misspoke in my earlier post the airlines are currently not flying to Caye Caulker. I thought I had the post fixed but apparently not. You would have to fly to Ambergris Caye or Placencia. You would have to take the Water Taxi to get to Caye Caulker. People that go to Caye Caulker generally go to the split to the bar.