Is there a Pub on Allure of the Seas??

ilovewdw

Hi all! I'm new to cruising RCCL, having done just one 14 night cruise in the Med on Indy this summer. We ABSOLUTELY loved the nighttime entertainment in the Dog & Badger Pub located in the Promenade each night! We went almost EVERY night and it was an absolute blast. Definitely a great date night, every night! :cool: I did a search to see if there is something similar on Allure but I'm coming up empty. Is there a Pub on Allure? :beer-toast::beer-mug:

Hi all! I'm new to cruising RCCL, having done just one 14 night cruise in the Med on Indy this summer. We ABSOLUTELY loved the nighttime entertainment in the Dog & Badger Pub located in the Promenade each night! We went almost EVERY night and it was an absolute blast. Definitely a great date night, every night! :cool: I did a search to see if there is something similar on Allure but I'm coming up empty. Is there a Pub on Allure? :beer-toast::beer-mug:

It's call the Bow & Stern, and is also located on the Promenade. Same sort of "English Pub", woody feel. I didn't spend much time there on our August cruise, but it looked like there was a guitarist there most nights playing stuff like "Dust in the Wind" or "Cats in the Cradle."

There is and they make a perfect Black & Tan. However, the singer we had wasn't that great.

Those contract entertainers change frequently.

I have enjoyed many evenings sitting outside the pub drinking a beer and listening to their music. Most of the ones I have seen were talented. The biggest difference has been the ones who were able to involved the patrons in sing a longs. That has as much to do with the chemistry of the cruise passengers as it does with the entertainer.

I do B2B cruises and the same entertainer gets different resilts from one week to the nest.

Thanks, everyone! This is great news. My friends and I are a fun bunch, so hopefully we can get the crowd going if they aren't into singing along and having a great time. I can't wait for this!

I’ll be on the same sailing, February 18th Allure, with my hubs and best friends. By the end of the cruise not only will we all be best friends, we’ll be booking cruises together. Fun is an understatement for us. You’ll know who we are because we’ll be the loud ones in the corner wearing Captain hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums